Thursday, October 13, 2005

A new painting

I started a new painting. It's okay, it's like a sea of maddness. I need a hook, I'm just waiting for the bait.

I'm still reluctant to jump in, but atleast my energy for creating is increasing. It only grows with time, as we commit one minute of one hour of three hours, of every consecutive day painting. thinking. doodling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Hey Kim, this is Rhett. I saw you left a note on our blog site. Thanks for visiting. Well to get you up too date on what we're doing, cause I don't know what you know. But any way we are in france right now. We've been here since April. We decided we wanted to live here for a year since we didn'thave any thing at the time keeping us in the US. Since one day we will have kids, its good to know a little big of each others back grounds before we raise kids. Any ways, celines only allowed out of the USA for less than a year. Any more and it could cause problems, and we'd have to start over with all the paper work and what not to get her back in the States. Which was something we had to do to get married any ways. So I really dont want to have to do it again. Any who. thats about it, you can keep up on my blog site to see whats up with us. I'd email you but I dont know your email address. I also saw you have two blog sites, so I'll put this comment on each one so you will see it. Peace out.
Rhett

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home